Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BACK IN SESSION!


I never knew that I would be one of "those" Mom's.
You know, the Mom's who can't wait until summer is over?
Yeah, those Mom's...
I think EVERY Mom with school age kids IS one of "those" Mom's.
My six year old son and I function so much better with the structure of a school day.
He loves school and comes home quite exhausted, it's great!
I love working during the day, playing with my four year old one on one and spending a higher quality of time with him when he returns from school.
Anyway, it starts tomorrow and I am ready for a little more of this...



1 comment:

Roberta said...

Bravo Mandy! You've found a creative way to be a stay at home Mom! The toughest and most rewarding job in the world! All my best and I can't wait to get Silas' Pirate Skivvy's. xoRoberta