Monday, October 18, 2010

Making Time for Mine

As Halloween grows closer, I am finishing up all of the costumes for other girls, boys, Mama's and Dad's. Every time my boy's hear "the machine" they come running, "Is it ours?", they yell.
"No, not yet." I explain.
"This one is going to New York".

They run and grab their US puzzle and run their fingers around until they find New York.
"Here it is! Right Mom?"
"Those kids are lucky Mom. When do we get our costumes?"

I have secretly began working on their costumes. I have dyed the white ghost fabric an eerie blue, I have began stitching the felt guts to the tee for my anatomical man. The boys will get their costumes, of course they will and they will be amazing!

I thought I would give you a look at their costumes over the years...









No comments: