Saturday, October 13, 2012

You've Got Spirit!

Let me hear it!

I don't know about you, but my kids schools' spirit wear is so blah! The logo is boring and when the kids wear them on Fridays, everyone looks the same! 



And, come to think of it, whenever we go to the Oakland Athletics' games, we check the coliseum store and the shirts for kids are hideous. 

So I've had it! I have started to create spirit wear that we can be proud to wear!



This was the custom order that sparked my interest. I have done many personalized spirit wear pieces, but I haven't put them in the shop. I didn't even take pictures because I wasn't sure if this was something only I... and maybe a few customers thought was a good idea. But I have received feedback from these customers, raving about what a big hit their spirit wear was at their sporting events, so now you can order yours too! The design listed is just a sample, you may order a different design (your creation, mine or a colaboration), color, team, etc. Click here to custom order your tee or onesie now!

AND TAKE 15% OFF, BY USING THE CODE BLOG15 (for the team spirit tee/onesie only)

No comments: