Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Official!

Small Threads has a workspace!
It is not in my bedroom. It is not behind my couch in the living room. It is not exposed to fighting boys or flying toys. It is not shoved up against our bookshelf. It is not exposed to dining room accidents. It is not a part of the hallway. It is no longer experiencing intruders.
(see below)



I now have to leave my work chair to eat, catch a show on TV, talk to the kids and visit with the husband. It's nice. I didn't know what I was missing. I became so used to the way it was.
Here is a little segment called "from that to this".
from a corner of my dining space to an office
from a small computer table to a sewing table
from an old broken bookshelf, turned on it's side to a huge shelving unit
from an overcrowded desk to an organized office desk
from plastic bags to fabric bins
It's all coming together. I can't wait to share some photos!

No comments: