Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrity Buns

As most of you may know, I originally made Small Skivvies for my own son. He was not impressed by Disney characters, sports emblems, or even the silly Nickelodeon characters.
After seeing them on his adorable little buns, I thought, hmm... maybe I should sell these.
I had been searching for ideas of other clothing items to create for the shop. Something that someone could buy on a whim. Anyone could buy on a whim.
I know that not everyone can afford to splurge on a $40+ custom shirt... but everyone can commit to a $16 pair of fabulous Skivvies.

The original Small Skivvies on the 'original buns'.

Small Skivvies are a wonderful potty training tool and it is so fun to see your little guy (or gal) running around in these Skivvies, they are adorable!!!

Small Skivvies have been a hit since they hit the shop! I have even received quite a few orders from celebrity Mom's for their potty training tots. You can even spot one celebrity's son, in this video, running around in his Small Skivvies!



And because little ones can be, how can I say this kindly?.... um.... OBSESSIVE! I also enjoy custom creating Small Skivvies just for your _____________ obsessed child. You may fill in the blank with words such as, train, truck, clown, ball, candy, rainbow, rabbit, dog, etc... Here is a slideshow of some custom designed Skivvies...




Want to see how Small Skivvies are made? Stay tuned for a production slide-show... until then... thank you for the support. I just LOVE my customers!

No comments: