Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Show Season




So today I have the pleasure of reading over 20 emails sent to me by show coordinators. I have to read all of the details, sort them by location, popularity, cost, size of booth, etc...
There are baby fairs, art-walks, expecting mom expos, gift shows, school craft fairs, farmers markets, indie shows and festivals.
How do I choose!?! Sometimes I wish that I was a traveling artist, that I could go show to show, live in an RV and sew with my husband at the wheel.
Two years ago, I vowed to do one show a month. It was so exhilarating! Sleep was unheard of, my stress level was through the roof, and I felt like my life was falling to pieces... but I did enjoy getting out there, meeting my fans, knowing what Small Threads customers want, hearing useful feedback, mingling with artists, being outdoors and feeling the rush when my tent would be swarming with people.

I will let you know what I decide. :]

No comments: